Her middle name is skinny
Peggy Grodinsky Houston Chronicle.
1. Stop when you are full.
2. Eat breakfast and make it count.
3. Don't skip meals.
4. Don't keep food in your home that you find irresistible.
6. Stay away from processed foods,
7. Eat locally grown fruits and vegetables in season.
8. Buy the best.
9. Corollary to No. 8. For the most part, excepting milk and yogurt, I avoid reduced-fat products.
10. Eliminate guilt.
11. Avoid soda, even diet soda.
12. Make dessert earn its keep.
13. Share dessert when dining out.
14. Remember, more is coming.
15. I avoid soda (see No. 11), except when I don't. Nothing suits a burger or a pizza like soda -- well, possibly beer. As somebody once said: Everything in moderation, including moderation.