The Secret Life of a Food Critic
By Alison Arnett
Questions Alison answers in this article:
- First things first: How do you eat out two or three or four or five times a week and not get fat?
- Be honest. Do you just stuff your face and write whatever strikes you?
- Who pays for the meals, and do you wear disguises?
- What's changed in Boston's dining scene over the years?
- Anyone ever get angry about a bad review?
- What's the best meal you've ever eaten? And the worst?
- Did your resume just say "I like to eat," and you got the job?